NEXXUS COMPETITION - You could be a winner!!!

Mystic

http://www.nexxus.com/promotions/mar1_2006/promotion_information.html

“How I found my Nexxus level” Hair Care Contest*
The search is on!
Call for entry of our hair care contest*.

Tell us your story
Tell us your Nexxus Story and you could appear in an upcoming Nexxus ad, plus win $250 in Nexxus Hair Care products. Submit a photo of yourself (headshot preferred) and in 50-100 words, describe your hair and specifically how Nexxus products work for you.

Enter Online

Download the hair care contest* mail-in entry form. (pdf 21k)
Tell a friend
Make sure to tell a friend about our promotions and all the great opportunities that exist here.

*No Purchase Necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older. Starts on 3/22/06, ends 9/30/06. See offical rules for complete details. The following file types are acceptable: (GIF, JPG, TIF, EPS). Images must not exceed 1024K (1 MB).

Last edited:
lol i was just about to start a thread o nthis!!

WHY DO THE NEXXUS PRODUCTS LOOK SO TEMPTING TO ME!!! :mad:

I wil ldefinately try these in the future future..by gosh, that therappe and humectress look goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. has anyone had good results with this line?

Candy_C said:
lol i was just about to start a thread o nthis!!

WHY DO THE NEXXUS PRODUCTS LOOK SO TEMPTING TO ME!!! :mad:

I wil ldefinately try these in the future future..by gosh, that therappe and humectress look goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. has anyone had good results with this line?

Personally, besides Aveda, Nexxus is just about the only line that I use exclusively. The Therappe Shampoo is okay for me. And the Humectress is very good also. Both of these are low cone so they don't give me that sleek look I like. But don't get me wrong it makes my hair extremely soft and bouncy to the touch
The things I use from nexxus are:
Keraphix (as a pre-poo or pre-relaxing conditioner)
Emergencee (the truth)
Humectress (as a pre-poo mixed with keraphix or alone)
Heat Protexx (VERY VERY good)

I just ordered some of the Phyto Organics line 'Enphuse' conditioner/reconstrucot. I am really excited to try it. It has great ingredients.

Did you apply for those free samples? I think you should try it.

Back