Nexxus Biotin Creme & Cystine Treatment

My mom had some horrid breakage this year and about two months ago I found this line. I only got the cream. My mom was really impressed and said that she could "feel it working" and that her hair texture was softer. I'm not sure how it looks now since we are in two different states and she doesn't have a digi camera.

Is this cream really thick? White and needs to be rubbed in scalp good so you won't see it? What's the consistency like? Smell? Sticky?

And where are yall buying it from?

Is this cream really thick? White and needs to be rubbed in scalp good so you won't see it? What's the consistency like? Smell? Sticky?

And where are yall buying it from?

its white but not VERY thick... I put a dab on my fingers, massage it into my scalp... my edges are very thin... after the massage my scalp still appears a lil white.. 10 minutes later it fades & just looks like I oiled my scalp... not greasy looking, just not dry

I used it after severe post partum shedding. It helped visibly around the hairline and I assumed it helped elsewhere. It doesn't smell bad.

I went out today and looked for it in stores and salons..no luck. Then I called a few salons inside of a High end mall and lucked up. $11.50 so i'll be picking that up next week after work.

I hope it works. I'm getting really scared about this nearly bald spot/edge right above my left ear.

I know more than 4 people have used this. Come on people give me your opinions.

Well, I haven't used it yet, but I plan on getting some soon. :yep: I'm using ORS temple balm on my edges, but since you can't use it on your nape, I've been seriously thinking about getting some for my nape and crown (both of which have breakage).

I used if for a couple of months about 2 years ago. They sell it all over the place around where I live....basically anywhere you can find Nexxus products. It worked really well on my edges. They were filling in very nicely. Then I just stopped buying it. But I stuck with my Freeda Biotin pills because Im more interested in working from the inside out.

I can't tell if the Biotin Creme works or not. I don't use it enough. You do have to rub it in very well and moisturize before or after. I also have the cysine treatment but i haven't tried it.

Back