NeXXus Anyone?

BeautifulNameX

I havent seen You all talk about NeXXus lately. Why? Did you all Quit using it? Where Ny NeXXus lovers at? and Non NeXXus Lovers. . . What Produsts did you like and Did Not like.

I love the Emengercee. I tried a sample of threpee and H. moisturing conditioner It made my hair feel good.

Who tried
Assure Shampoo
Botanic Oil
Ensure Acidifying
Epitome Botanical Reconstructor
Botanoil Treatment Shampoo

Another Nexxus lover here...

My staples are Therapee, Humectress, Keraphix, Emergencee, and Aloe Rid.

Their styling products and leave-ins suck-diddly-uck though!

I just don't want to spend alot of money on stuff I might not like. I guess if I could find some sample packets somewhere that would be a start. I haven't tried anything of theirs cuz everythings like 12.99 for a small bottle and higher. I wanted to try it but I had to fight the urges.

I just bought some Humectress and Keraphix yeasterday. I used it a few years ago including Botanoil shampoo and another kind of moisturizing shampoo (forgot the name) I like the Humectress. I stopped using it because it's expensive but I started reading my old copy of Shamboosie's book last month and remember that he raves about it so I thought I'd try it again.

I just used Aloe Rid and Emergencee tonight. LOVE them. I also use Kerphix. But for some reason, don't really care for Humectress or Therappe. I use Elasta QP Creme Shampoo and Intense Conditioner instead.

I use Humectress, Headress, & Therappe. I'm going to give Keraphix a try. I've always used Aphogee for protein.

They are expensive, but they're worth it. I buy a litre in the Humectress and Therappe. I wish they had a litre of the Headress.

I love the aloe rid.

The other products I have tried are Emergencee and Humectress. They are alright, but I can think of some other deep conditioners and regular conditioners that work better.

I use therappe. I was using humectress, but I discovered Pantene R&N Masks, and I haven't used it since...

I love Therappe and Humectress--they've been staples for years. I've tried the Botanoil shampoo and didn't much care for it, but my husband loved it. I've used their Nectaress from the Phyto Organics line as a deep conditioner for years, also--smells amazing, works really well. I just got some Humectin and Theratin, so I'll be trying those out tomorrow on wash day. And I recently ordered some Enphuse because I think I need a bit more protein in my rotation (and it was on sale!), so I'm looking forward to that.

I like Therappe, Humectress, Emergencee and I'm a big fan of Headress leave in. It's probably my favorite out of the bunch.

My stapes are:
Aloe rid (shampoo and treatment)
humectress (use to DC mixed with castor oil)
keraphix
emergencee (the strogest protein I use, love it)
ensure (detangles my hair like a dream)
botanoil oil (use as a sealant and to moisturize my dry skin)
enphuse

Assure, botanoil and terapee didnt do much to my hair.

epitome is Ok. Never used it alone. I have used it only for the Nexxus OMNI treatment.
Headress is Ok. Didnt like it much. it leaves a "coating" on my hair

I just don't want to spend alot of money on stuff I might not like. I guess if I could find some sample packets somewhere that would be a start. I haven't tried anything of theirs cuz everythings like 12.99 for a small bottle and higher. I wanted to try it but I had to fight the urges.

There's a form you can fill-out on the Nexxus homepage and they will send you samples of the poo and con.

Still with it..Headress..almost everyday..Humectress poo when not using shikaiki, Aloe Rid for buildup removal or when other products act stupid...Emergencee when Aphogee 2 step would be too much. Guess it's not mentioned much due to NEXXUS being a regular old,not too ***exciting:yawn:*** standby; does the job though.

I've been using the Therappe and the Humectress. I've also used the Aloe Rid and liked it. I will be trying the Botanoil, the KeraPhix and Emergencee next.

I havent seen You all talk about NeXXus lately. Why? Did you all Quit using it? Where Ny NeXXus lovers at? and Non NeXXus Lovers. . . What Produsts did you like and Did Not like.

I love the Emengercee. I tried a sample of threpee and H. moisturing conditioner It made my hair feel good.

Who tried
Assure Shampoo
Botanic Oil
Ensure Acidifying

Epitome Botanical Reconstructor - I actually like this product. It stinks, but my hair likes it. It is like a hair food. Think of it like fertilizer. It is completly botanical and does not harden on hair. It has a brownish color. The smell is kind of bitter, smell like a bunch of different kind of natural products in a bottle...like medicine.

I love my Emergencee...I got stupid for a minute and tried the hardcore aphoghee, my hair was like :nono: so I am back to my beloved....dont know what I would do without it.

I love the Keraphix...I buy the gallon sizes so that I dont have to keep buying it.

Last edited:

Who tried
Assure Shampoo
Botanic Oil
Ensure Acidifying
Epitome Botanical Reconstructor
I used Nexxus before LHCF and have never stopped. :)

Of your list, I've only tried the oil, which was pretty basic, IMO. I use and switch among both of the Nexxus lines.

I use the regular Nexxus line:
Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner
Botanoil Shampoo
Keraphix Protein Reconstructor

and the Nexxys Phyto-Organics Line:

Humectin Extreme Moisturizing Conditioner,
Theratin Extreme Moisturizing Shampoo

I use, :love: and keep in heavy rotation the following Nexxus Products:
  • SleekTress Shampoo
  • HydraSleek Conditioner
  • Keraphix Reconstructor
  • Botanoil Shampoo
  • Heat Protexxx

I am a straight up Nexxus fan!!

love it :lick:.. since its soooo moisturizing!

-humectress, botanoil, emergencee' and therappe are off the chain!

that mousse (great for wash n go's)..and its alcohol free.

Last edited:
I am a straight up Nexxus fan!!

love it :lick:.. since its soooo moisturizing!

-humectress, botanoil, emergencee' and therappe are off the chain!

that mousse (great for wash n go's)..and its alcohol free.

I didn't know that!! I'm usually scurred of mousse...Now I'm going to have to check it out :look:

I stopped using it because I can find similar products at a fraction of the cost, however, I still use Emergencee.. I have some Aloe Rid and when it's finish, it's finish.

I love it. It seems whenever I use something else my hair doesn't come out as good. I am getting ready to purchase the PM line, but will always alternate between PM and Nexxus. I use Humectress/Humectin, Therappe/Theratin, and Headress. The only thing I wasn't too impressed w/was Heat Protexx, but I think I'll revisit it and not use as much. If you use a lot of it it feels like spritz, I was probably too heavy handed. Great moisturizing line! Especially good for rollersets!

I love Emergencee.

I tried Humuctress, but it did noting for me, no slip, no moisture, no detangling qualities. I even tried it as a leave-in moisturizer, it made my hair hard.

Keraphix is on my list to try. But my hair likes stronger proteins, so I feel like Keraphix may not do anything for me.

For those that use both Keraphix and Emergencee, what different results do you get from them? Which one is stronger?

Back