Nexxus Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo

Tanisha

I take medication and my hairdresser recommended that I use it to strip away the effects of the medication. My hair is doing well but she could tell that it was weak in the middle of strands. From looking at my hair she knew I was on medication before I told her. So I just wanted to know if anyone had used the product before and what were the results?

I'm a 4a/b, using Motions relaxer and creme hairdress daily plus weekly shampoos with creme of nature shampoo.

That is the clarifying shampoo that I use. I lather once with it and I follow it up with 1 lather of Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. I do this routine once every 4 weeks.

I use it too, but before I do I do a deep conditioning treatment before and after. Also, like pretty brown eyes I lather once with the Nexxus and the second time with Optimum Care shampoo. By itself the Nexxus leaves my hair a tangled mess.

Thank you. I'll use it as my first shampoo and follow-up with my CON for the second lather, then continue to condition with Queen Helene's conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
That is the clarifying shampoo that I use. I lather once with it and I follow it up with 1 lather of Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. I do this routine once every 4 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO and like Kandi1280 said, my hair will tangle if I don't follow it with something else more moisturizing like Kera Care Poo.
smile.gif

Back