NEXT TIME YOUR HAIR IS DRY, BRITTLE, BREAKING...

sterry

Try a deep conditioning treatment with Flax Seed oil.
Flax seed is a source of Omega 3 essential fatty acid that plays an important role in maintaing the integrity of the body tissues.
It leaves the hair soft, supple and rehydrated.
Excellent for natural hair.
Apply to any of your favorite conditioner (Like Regis Hydrating Balm!!!!) and sit under hooded dryer for 40 mins.
It really replinishes the hair.
Then take about one tablespoon.

Thanks for posting! I might try this
scratchchin.gif

Regis' balm is really good but ya know QP has a conditioner that is the same but a lot cheaper. I have not used it in a while but they should still sell it. just a way to save money
wink.gif

Thanks a bunch! I was just sitting here thinking about my breakage, and what to do about it! Going out now to get some Flax Seed Oil!

You know I was taking flax seed oil...when my husband was sick...and kind of fell off when things got better...but I still have a bottle in the fridge...I am not going to let it go to waste...I will use that in my next deep conditioning treatment instead of olive oil...I will let you know if I KEEP using it after the bottle is empty.

Thanks for suggesting this.

Re: NEXT TIME YOUR HAIR IS DRY, BRITTLE, BREAKING.

On my way home I'll be stopping at GNC for some flax seed oil. I'll use it Sunday. I'll also resume taking the capsules. Thanks for the suggestion sterry.

Re: NEXT TIME YOUR HAIR IS DRY, BRITTLE, BREAKING.

Wow! I've been taking it internally for years, never thought about deep conditioning my hair with it! Wonder if it will work for relaxed hair too. I know that since I've been taking it (at least 1 tablespoon each day), my hair has been more lustrous, even before I started caring for my hair.

Hmmmm, there has been a bottle of flax seed oil in the fridge at work for a while. It has not been touched!

Ok, nevermind, I won't be triflin' :nono:and I'll go get my own :yep:

Back