Next Hair Chapter

SqrpioQutie

so today i decided that i wanted to be more relaxed than texlaxed so i did that... i used the same relaxer that i was using before but of course i left it on way longer than normal and did way more smoothing than normal...

i must say, i like the results and i don't imagine that my regimen or styling choices will change a lot (although my wash and go is MUCH swingier than before :grin: ) but the one thing that i really noticed after my deep conditioning was that i shed a LOT more hair than normal when i was detangling in the shower... now, what i'm HOPING is that because my hair had been so tangled lately and i wasn't experiencing much shedding, that the shedding i experienced today was a culmination of all the hair that was trapped up there (due to the tangles and lack of good detangling lately)... and then i'm guessing the addition of chemicals maybe didn't help it much....

so, to get on the offensive to combat the shedding, i put a little MNT on my hair before i let it airdry... if i notice the same kind of shedding tomorrow, i'll need a plan of action to reverse it... any ideas???

Aw, congrats on your new hair journey! Is that pic in your avatar your more relaxed wash n go?

You always inspire me to be like, "it's just hair, it grows, switch it up and have fun with it!"

Oh and for shedding...i just through in some alter ego hot oil garlic treatment and it does the trick!

OneInAMillion said:
Aw, congrats on your new hair journey! Is that pic in your avatar your more relaxed wash n go?

You always inspire me to be like, "it's just hair, it grows, switch it up and have fun with it!"

Oh and for shedding...i just through in some alter ego hot oil garlic treatment and it does the trick!

DEFINITELY have fun with it.... to me, hair is such an accessory... :grin:

CaramelMiSS said:
SqrpioQutie, your hair is gorgeous!!!!!! Love it

Thank you ladies!!... the pic in the avatar is from my birthday when i wanted to see how multicolored my puff was... i've attached a pic of the more relaxed wash n go.... :grin:

alter ego... is that a dominican product?

Attachments

• LHCF Relaxed Again.jpg
    LHCF Relaxed Again.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 21
SqrpioQutie said:
DEFINITELY have fun with it.... to me, hair is such an accessory... :grin:

Thank you ladies!!... the pic in the avatar is from my birthday when i wanted to see how multicolored my puff was... i've attached a pic of the more relaxed wash n go.... :grin:

alter ego... is that a dominican product?

Love the new pic!

I got alter ego at a dominican salon...I believe it's from Spain. They have it on ibeautyny.com

Back