NEWS JUST IN...ATTENTION ALL UKers WHO LOVE NTM

Nanyanika

A lady just left this mesage in my fotki guestbook regarding the purchase of NTM. She asked me if i could post it here.

"I always have a look through LHCF. I'm awaiting my membership.

But there was a question today regarding where to buy Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in conditioner.

Well could you let the girls know there is a Sally's hair shop in Holborn, London which stocked it the last time I was there.

Go on the the sally website and you can get the address from there. Go to store locator"

Thanks in advance

here are the addresses

Shaftesbury
81 Shaftesbury Avenue
London, EN W1V 7AD
0171 434 0064

Fulham
394 North End Road
Fulham, EN SW6 1LU
0171 386 7863

Streatham
104 Streatham Hill, Fendrod Business,
London, England SW2 4RD
0181 674 7581

Golders Green
44 Golders Green Road, Golders Green
London, EN NW11 8LL
020 8455 5066

Last edited:
One of em is here Den. I have the NTM serum and that works great. I'm gonna check out the Sally's on Holborn on monday lunch time. That's the closest to my work. The closest to my home is Streatham. Thanks for the info. :)

LondonDiva said:
One of em is here Den. I have the NTM serum and that works great. I'm gonna check out the Sally's on Holborn on monday lunch time. That's the closest to my work. The closest to my home is Streatham. Thanks for the info. :)
Your welcome!!! good luck

I phoned the Sallys in Holborn and the one in Streatham today and they both said they don't stock NTM!!?? Thanks for the info Den1, I might still go there and see if they have it as I'v been told this before over the phone then when you go to the shop yourself they have the said product they told you they don't sell! LondonDiva please let us know if they have it at sallys in Holborn, i'm gonna check Streatham. Thanks.

Back