NEWS ALERT: MSM & THE CHINA CONNECTION!

Honey6928215

I received this from my email so I wanted to give you guys a heads up on this. If you want to read more about it go to their website.

News Alert: MSM - The China Connection

Most MSM sold in the United States in manufactured in China from petrochemical sources (i.e. oil) and sold at deeply discounted prices. Recent events in the media regarding contaminated pet food have underscored the fact that the FDA [FONT=Times New Roman, Times]refuses more imports from China [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times]than any other country. For example, click here for the FDA's list of import refusals from China for the month of April 2007. The bottom line: If you're not sure where your MSM comes from, you have no guarantee of quality, purity or freedom from contamination. Don't take chances with your health: DistilPure MSM is guaranteed by analysis to be 99.9% pure MSM, distilled from Canadian Pine Trees.

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times]Now on sale for a limited time at $17.95 per bottle plus shipping - get yours while supplies last!

[/FONT]
Tell your friends about DistilPure!

I've used DistilPure in the past, but I switched to NOW Brand.

So, this email is basically an ad for DistilPure, right? Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think that should totally scare anyone away from trying another brand.

preciousjewel76 said:
I've used DistilPure in the past, but I switched to NOW Brand.

So, this email is basically an ad for DistilPure, right? Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think that should totally scare anyone away from trying another brand.

WOW! Didn't think of it that way.

Back