Newhead from Brooklyn NY! Hi Everyone! Motions Anyone?

sxyhairfetish

Hello ladies:) I have been here for a little while now trying to get used to the lingo and the way these forums operate but I love this site :) Everyone seems to have a positive attitude and I notice great support. I am 20 from Brooklyn and I had my son in March and I have since been trying to stop chopping my hair off and letting my hair grow past my usual length (shoulder) and right now I am soaking in everyones ideas and suggestions like a sponge. For starters, I use Motions normal strength relaxer and I wanted to know if anyone else is using it to help their hair grow? I keep on seeing people using Mizani and Affirm and the Phyto Relaxer and I wanted to know if there is anything I need to know about Motions where I would need to switch relaxers?

7.gif
to LHCF, sxyhairfetish! :wave:

Can't answer your question, but I've gotta say:

Welcome, my fellow Brooklynite! :dance7:

You have very nice hair. :)

sxyhairfetish said:
Hello ladies:) I have been here for a little while now trying to get used to the lingo and the way these forums operate but I love this site :) Everyone seems to have a positive attitude and I notice great support. I am 20 from Brooklyn and I had my son in March and I have since been trying to stop chopping my hair off and letting my hair grow past my usual length (shoulder) and right now I am soaking in everyones ideas and suggestions like a sponge. For starters, I use Motions normal strength relaxer and I wanted to know if anyone else is using it to help their hair grow? I keep on seeing people using Mizani and Affirm and the Phyto Relaxer and I wanted to know if there is anything I need to know about Motions where I would need to switch relaxers?

Hi there and welcome!

I used to use the entire Motions line and I had decent results with it. I recently switched to Mizani because I felt I wanted to take my hair to a "higher level". I liked the relaxer a lot but I wouild like to spend more time using the products before I do a review.

LovelyZ said:
Hi there and welcome!

I used to use the entire Motions line and I had decent results with it. I recently switched to Mizani because I felt I wanted to take my hair to a "higher level". I liked the relaxer a lot but I wouild like to spend more time using the products before I do a review.

higher level? what do u mean?

THANKS FOR THE LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

sxyhairfetish said:
higher level? what do u mean?

THANKS FOR THE LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I felt that my hair was just so-so. Not doing bad, but not really thriving either. I wanted my hair to be much longer and much healthier. So I decided to give a new line a try to see if I could achieve better results.

Back