Newbie ;)

mummy0f2boyz

Hey Everyone,

Im a newbie from the UK and after months of lurking and building my regimen all thanks to ya'll :yep: I started at neck length and now Im just shoulder length :grin:

Ive always been a colour girl as I get bored with my brown natural hair colour very easily, so I wanted to colour my hair just the front part a honey blonde or brown blonde to add to my character. Im so confident in colouring my hair as I have the tool to look after my hair and allow it to thrive :grin:

A bit of advice pleeeeeeeeease??!! I will use a box colour, I usually use dark and lovely but my eye has been caught by ferier and the other brands. Which do you think I should go for that would be much healthier for my hair?

Mwahhhhhhhh XXX

I have no good advice on colour except to be careful..... but welcome to the boarrdddssss! I'm in the UK too, representing! :P

:welcome4: to posting. I've never colored my hair before so I can not speak in depth about what brand to use (waiting to have long hair to color my hair blue-black:yep:) but a coworker told me she like "non ethnic" brands because her hair would come out brighter and more pigmented. Not my words but to me color is color I guess lol.

mummy0f2boyz said:
Hey Everyone,

Im a newbie from the UK and after months of lurking and building my regimen all thanks to ya'll :yep: I started at neck length and now Im just shoulder length :grin:

Ive always been a colour girl as I get bored with my brown natural hair colour very easily, so I wanted to colour my hair just the front part a honey blonde or brown blonde to add to my character. Im so confident in colouring my hair as I have the tool to look after my hair and allow it to thrive :grin:

A bit of advice pleeeeeeeeease??!! I will use a box colour, I usually use dark and lovely but my eye has been caught by ferier and the other brands. Which do you think I should go for that would be much healthier for my hair?

Mwahhhhhhhh XXX

All I have to say is Welcome:)

Back