Hello:look: everyone I have been lurking around for a while this is the best forum that I have been on for sistas:grin: Right now I have a short hairstyle and started wearing it wet and curly. I am thinking about going natural:ohwell: with all the ladies on this site and the great info and support its making me want to be free and natural.:rolleyes: I have no idea what hair type I am:drunk: I am natural in the back of my hair but the front has some perm still. I have been getting a trim everyother week so soon that will be gone. I have just bought raw shea butter lavender oil citus oil sweet alomd oil and s-curl no drip. Wish me luck and I am soooooooo glad to be apart of this community.

I don't even get addicted to things that easily...let alone actually participate by writing on threads. This site has changed all of that! I'm so happy that I've found this community of supportive Black women. :drunk:

:welcome2:I'm still a newbie on here also, but I am on here everyday. I'm scared if I don't get my fix on LHCF I might get the shakes and brake out in hives....
:pullhair:Hello, my name is Angel, and I'm a closet LHCF junkie!:lachen:

Back