Newbie.

Edmine

Hey, everyone I'm Edmine pronounce. (ed-mean). In the past years I've been having trouble with my hair. In February I had a BC due to damage to my hair. In totally I've had Four BC due to hair damage. After the current BC I was left with a short mini afro, so I decided to get plats. I've been lurking for the past two days, trying to absorb any kind of information about getting my hair back to it's beautiful lushes ways. The last time I can remember having SL was in middle school. Also I recently bought a bottle of MTG, to speed up my hair growth. In a couple of months I will be attending my senior prom and I want to know is there any other alternatives other then getting a perm. So, I was hoping can you ladies help me out or having any suggestions.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone I'm Edmine pronounce. (ed-mean). In the past years I've been having trouble with my hair. In February I had a BC due to damage to my hair. In totally I've had Four BC due to hair damage. After the current BC I was left with a short mini afro, so I decided to get plats. I've been lurking for the past two days, trying to absorb any kind of information about getting my hair back to it's beautiful lushes ways. The last time I can remember having SL was in middle school. Also I recently bought a bottle of MTG, to speed up my hair growth. In a couple of months I will be attending my senior prom and I want to know is there any other alternatives other then getting a perm. So, I was hoping can you ladies help me out.
Welcome gurl!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: Good luck in your journey:spinning:

Welcome, Edmine! I'm sure some of the ladies here can help with your questions. Can you describe your hair texture? Maybe someone can give you assistance in finding some alternatives to perms.

:welcome4:

for your prom you can always try 1/2 wigs depending on your hair length or weaves also there is always full wigs if your comfy with that

Welcome Edmine.

You can braid it with human hair and have the ends out straight or curly. Or you can try a wig.

But how long is your hair?

Welcome aboard!

I hope you find what you need here because this forum is totally awesome. Take your time lurking and you will find some great information.

Back