NEWBIE WITH QUESTIONS, please help

Adaj

Hello Ladies!

I am so excited to be a member. I want to start off by saying that I go to the shop every two weeks, shampoo, deep conditioning (under the dryer). I get a relaxer about 6-8 weeks (my hair can be really coarse) I either get rollerwraps or flexi rods depending on how I am feeling. Right now, my hair stops at the top of my neck, and I want SL so badly! I started one a day vitamins, and I am going for GNC Hair, Nails, and Skin formula after work. I have a question about Bunning? What is it? How do you do it? Also, I have a 2 year old dd, and I do two strand twist in her hair all the time, so cute! But what are twist outs? How do you do that?

Can't wait to get to know you all!

1st you might want to try stretching your relaxers to 12 weeks dont know how you feel about fake hair but you could use that to carry you over the haul braids got me to shoulder length before i cut for style and i feel you i cant wait to get there im so aggatated about not being there already but its only been 6 months.

2. i limit your direct heat blowdryers and flatirons no more than once a week

3. bunning is basically just putting your hair in a bun some people sometimes moisturize their ends and put a bag on it thats called the baggy method and if you dont have enough hair to pull into a decent ponytail some people use the fake ponytails for their buns but u have to be careful cuz pulling those drawstring ponys too hard or making ur buns too tigth might mess up ur edges and break your hair if its in the same spot everyday.

4. twistouts- are after you do ur 2 strand twist u unravel them and leave the curlies in them its like when u take your braids out and it has that wavy pattern people just leave it like that and you have yourself a braidout

hth

Back