Newbie with a faux hawk

fragileEbony

Hiiiiiii ladies! I'm a newbie, (I've been lurking for the past few days) I just subscribed five minutes ago and I'm ready for some serious hair growing and maintaneance of healthy hair. I'm a twenty year old college student and I live in North Carolina. Here are my stats:

Type: 4a or 4b relaxed
(My hair is whatever the most tightly coiled hair type is)

Length: Collarbone

Short Term goal: Armpit length

My hair goals are to reach terminal length with relaxer and then transition over and reach terminal length with natural.

I believe my hair is pretty healthy as it is right now so I'm ready for some growth. I do go to a hair salon here in North Carolina and I do think my stylist is great for the most part but I want to learn to take care of my hair now. My hair has thinned out a bit from a weaving experience so I'm trying to regain my thickness again. I went to the salon yesterday and my stylist made a faux hawk for me and I LOVE it! I have a fotki now and I have pictures of my faux hawk in it so take a look. =)

That's a little bit about me and I hope to meet some new lifelong friends.

Happy Hair Growing to you all!

http://public.fotki.com/FragileEbony/

I LOVE Faux Hawks but they wouldn't go over well at work:(

Welcome to the board, you sound very smart like you will pick up on this hair thing in no time. Good Luck and you will definitely meet lots of nice and friendly ladies on the board:)

Thank you ladies! I'm already finding lots of helpful information from this site and so many of the ideas/techniques/regimens and etc are so on point! I wish you all the best and hope everyone reaches their maximum hair health/growth/thickness/etc. :)

Back