Newbie w/Quick question

PrettyBrwnGrl

Hey Ya'll!!!

I've finally decided to join after shamelessly reading post after post for at least a year, and boy am i GLAD i did!!!

Seriously, I guess if you're not a paying member you just don't really know how much this site has to offer- there are so many other forums, adn even though i joined about a week ago, I haven't been on this forum as a paid members because i've been on all the other forums.

Anyway here's my Question...when you ladies say my hair feels stripped...what does it feel like?

I've used HE Hydrating shampoo, bought a hige bottle and i HATE it!! It made my hair feel plasticky for lack of a better word. Is that waht you mean when you say stripped?

And i guess I should blame all you ladies for turning me into a pj!! I never knew i could stuff so much crap in my bathroom, so much that I've run out of space and have been lining up my products on the floor- bf isn't too happy about that.

I've used HE Hydrating shampoo, bought a hige bottle and i HATE it!! It made my hair feel plasticky for lack of a better word. Is that waht you mean when you say stripped?

My hair only feels "plasticky" when I used products with cones in them. When I say stripped I mean that squeaky squeaky clean feeling. It feels like my hair is dry even when it's wet. It doesn't have that soft, well conditioned feel.

Welcome!!!! Welcome!!! You gonna love it here!

Thanks MrJohnsonsRib. I love it here already- this site is really informative and helpful!

I think we may be talking abou the same thing- my hair does feel very clean- squeaky clean like you said earlier describes it perfectly.

I use products with cones quite often and I don't have problems w/them so it must be that this shampoo strips your hair.

Back