Newbie to LHCF!

the beginning of the year is a great time to join. You still have time to enter some of the hair care challenges:yep: Check out the 2008 Bootcamp..it's reasonable and will help most get great results:drunk:

the beginning of the year is a great time to join. You still have time to enter some of the hair care challenges:yep: Check out the 2008 Bootcamp..it's reasonable and will help most get great results:drunk:

I am scared of the bootcamp challenge, lol. I'm afraid once my hair becomes longer I won't be able to live up to the challenge. But I will at least try.:wink2:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I really don't have a reggie yet because I'm still learning. I co washed for the first time day before yesterday and liked it. I checked out the thread by gymfreak and Artemis. Also Sistaslick's articles. And Kiesha8185 article on how to henna your hair. I would like to stay natural because my hair doesn't seem to like relaxers anyway. I just need help with the frizzies and the BIG hair I tend to get when I let it air dry. I'll dig up the Ayurvedic threads too and make a trip to Patel Brothers later this week.

Back