newbie says hello

deniseloc

Hi I am some what new to this board as far as posting but I have been lurking for a very long time and I thought it was time to say whats up. I have already learned so much from all of you very knowledgable woman and I must say thank you all so very much you are the shiz nit. I am so greatfull for hair boards because I have caused so much trauma to my hair in the pasts but I know better now. I started to take my hair health into my own hands on september 1, 2006 after severe damage caused by fusion extensions. My hair is very thin and fine the extension was just to much for my hair to handle I was left with almost no hair in the back it was and still is very very see through thin but it is improving as time goes on the health and strength is the most improvement right now so I am very pleased about that thickness and length will come later with time.

welcome!! :)

I only hear bad things about the fusion extentions but good luck on your hair care in the future.

Welcome!! I'm new to the board also. I hope you find all of the information you are looking for. Stick around here and your hair will be back in good shape in no time.

1.gif

Back