Newbie Saying Hi!!!

africa

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around different hair boards--especially lhcf--for a while but have always been too scared to actually post:perplexed. In fact I've never posted on a discussion board b4. This post is definitely a first step for me and I hope to learn much much more.

Right now, my hair is neck-length. I can finally put it in a ponytail. I stopped perming last year (end of March) and texturized Nov. 05 at a salon with Dudley's mild. I re--texturized again in March by myself with Elucence and it came out pretty good. I never realized how long hair took to grow!!! I really underestimated how many years of growth I actually had on my head (from my current rate, I am guessing about two years). I am also learning conversely how much my hair was breaking (even though I thought I was taking care of it)...If I actually retained as much growth as I 've acheived this year, I would have been all good. Anyway hope to have many conversations with you all and talk to you later.

--africa:lol:

Hi Africa, and welcome to the board!

This is definately the place to learn about our hair...any questions you have, these ladies can answer.

Happy hair growing! :)

Welcome Africa!!!!!!:D Love your avatar YaYa is and forever will be my favorite ANTM even though I stopped watching the show after she didn't win!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1.gif
to LHCF, africa! :wave:

Back