Newbie Saying Hi, of course with questions...

unalteredone

Hi! I just subscribed, but i've been lurking all summer. I've had so many specific questions running around my head, I needed to subscribe asap.:yep:

So I flat iron once a week after DCing, and i love how my hair comes out: it has volume, but not a lot of "bend", so it's pretty much straight. I sleep with a silk scarf (from honeyfig.com, good price, though not stylish). When i used to wrap, my hair looked all crazy on one side, so i started cross wrapping. That fixed the crazy right side, but my hair still comes out flat. I tried pin curling, but then it comes out too curly.

How can i maintain body/volume without creating a lot of curl?

Also, i have a sneaking suspicion that i have fine hair, but i'm not really sure what "fine" means. Definition?

Thanks!

I used to put a few large foam satin covered rollers in the top layer of my hair before going to sleep. This way, my hair wasn't too curly and had some volume on top. HTH.

Welcome newbie! Have you tried rollersetting and then wrapping? When I do this I have body/volume. Once in a while I might have it blowdryed at the roots and then wrap also.

:welcome3: I would also suggest either doing a rollerset first or sleeping with rollers, but this may be a little uncomfortable:ohwell:

Good advice from the ladies. I wear my hair in protective styles daily, so I don't have a solution for you. But, I just popped in to say :welcome4:. :wave:

Back