Newbie Saying Hello......

Hi All,

My name is Hello_Kitty_Slut (yes some of you know me form another board) and I am new to the board. After WEEKS of hearing my long hair forum addict friend Avan207 talk about hair this and hair that I decided to take a look at this site. After scanning posts and pics for a few days I decided to go ahead and join.

I haven't filled out my profile yet but plan to very soon!! I can tell you all now my hair is currently in a over-relaxed medium length. When I say medium I mean its at a point where its to long to be short all while being to short to be long. I can brush it all into a ponytail (although the pony tail leaves a lot to be desired LoL).

I am going to be going back to Culinary school in August and am planning on making the big chop then. Until then I wont be relaxing my hair (my last relaxer was 4 weeks ago). I am apprehensive and excited all at the same time BUT I do look forward to embarking on this new journey with all of you!!!

xoxo
Hello_Kitty_Slut:drunk:

Thank You Caramel,

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the info here. But I will get it soon right now I am looking for a post about the hair types (1a/b, 2a/b ect). Tis is al so much to absorb:-)

Healthy Hair Here I Come :lick:

Hello_Kitty_Slut

welcome to lhcf

what made you come up with that name
icon11.gif

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Truth be told I collect Hello Kitty stuff and a freind of mine called me that one day and it just stuck so I pretty much use it for all my online screen names. Going to read the stickies now!!!

xoxo

Hello Kitty Slut

Hello Kitty Slut, lol That is too funny! If only they saw your collection then they'd understand the insanity! :evillaugh:

Welcome aboard, the ladies will point you in the right direction and before you know it you will ultra long sexy hair!!!

Back