Newbie Needs Help! Whats a good Regimen for Thin/Medium Hair????

dede1129

Hey Beautiful Ladies! So I have been a member for a couple months and I must say I am sooo lost because of the vast amount of information, which I Love:yep:! However I have yet to find a solid Regimen for me to stick with because I have been experimenting and all over the place, trying a little of everything. :spinning: I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural. I am not even sure what type of hair I have (3c, 4a, ect.) My short term goal is APL, and my long term goal is BSL. My hair easily gets weighed down so I have to be careful what I use or my hair will end up looking lifeless and matted to my head :nono:. I am also in the military and have to wear my hair up everyday so my options are limited:ohwell: I used to get weaves all the time but would not take care of my hair and I am thinking of going back to that but taking care of my hair underneath as a way of helping my hair to grow throughout my tranisition but I need more options! I want that long, pretty, healthy, full hair that so many of you have I just need YOUR help:grin:

Also, Here is a pic of my most recent braidou (attempt)t...maybe you can tell me:

-what hair type I am?

tbraidout.jpg

-Also, What is Cowashing? Benefits?

Thanks for your help!

hello welcome!!i would suggest

-cleanse hair once a week;shampoo,acv rinse etc

-deep condition weekly or biweekly
-moisturize twice daily id suggest a light oil like EVOO since your hair weighs down easily

-you could wear a doughnut bun,cute and a great protective style
**co washing is basically applying a wash out conditioner and leaving it on just for a few minutes then rinsing this is good for ladies whose hair craves moisture and is easier to detangle or style when wet

Back