Newbie: Knowledge is power!

Divake22

Hey y'all,

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I am sooo in love with this forum--you all have changed my life. I purchased Cathy Howse's book/products last year. I have had great results, but still needed more help since she didn't list products that would enhance my regimen. My ends would still be ragged a month after a touch-up. It was so bad my hairstylist recommended that I see her 5 wks instead of my regular 6 wks for touch-up. Since lurking, I bought Lacio Lacio, Silicon Mix intensive repair/shampoo, Leave-in silicon, 10 en 1 shampoo/rinse, Creme of Nature and most importantly S-Curl. Lacio Lacio is OK, only used once--but it was nice. I am loving the Silicon and 10 en 1 (just tried today). I apply Hot 6 oil to my ends and now they are not problematic like they used to be. I am also still waiting on my BT serum. But as of now, I am really loving the S-Curl a lot and the aforementioned products. Now I think I can stretch till late July (it was relaxed 7 May) with my new products.

Being in the military, I move every 3 years and about to move in August overseas. But I feel so much more empowered with maintaining and treating my hair. I have had instant and satisfying results already--thank you all so much--will be a LHCF member for a long time!:)

Back