Newbie in the New Year-carolina_belle

carolina_belle

Hello ladies. I am officially delurking and introducing myself to the forum. I found this board last year and my hair is such a fan. I am currently growing out a bob and have reached the bottom of my neck. I have relaxed, fine, permanently colored hair. Kudos to all the members for keeping such a positive vibe in this forum for excellent hair care.

I wash once to twice a week at home while on the search for a quality hair salon in my area. When I first found the board, I became an immediate product junkie. ( I was on hours a day non-stop for at least a week. I am a graduate student so I took breaks for class and work. ;) ) I referenced my hair gurus while giving out advice to family and friends. I have streamlined, in a way, the PJism. Thanks for all the information and support during this past year. I look forward to an even better future with much more healthy growth.

Shampoos: Phytojoba, Phytocyane, Lanza PP and Dry Hair, Aveda Rosemary Mint and Clove, NTM, IC Tea Tree, and Queen Helene Garlic
Conditioners: Emergencee, Keraphix, Aveda Curessence, Lanza Reconstructor, 10-n-1, TIGI Chocolate Head, Salerm Whest Germ, Kenra MC, Phytosesame, and Dove
Leave-Ins: NTM Slik Cream, Salerm 21, Headress, Surge 14 (my miracle product), carrot oil, and coconut oil
Color- African Pride Gold Highlighting Kit; Currently searching for a more gentle color with lift, such as the new Loreal demi-permanent
Styling Products: Semi di Lino Liquid Crystals, Surge Grease, John Frieda Secret Weapon, Aveda Anti-Humectant, Deep Brilliance Shine Spray, Liv Cream, and ORS Olive Oil Sheen Spray
Supplements: My Trifecta-MSM, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid, Flax Seed Oil, and Vitol Great Hair

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I have had so many compliments since coming to the board and learning so much. I am really looking forward to the growth this year.

Back