Newbie here!!

:D Hi all! I stumbled onto your site last weekend while looking for advice and WHOA. You guys are serious about hair and just the type of support I need. I have worn my hair Halle Berry-style since 8th grade. I started growing it out when I became pregnant last February. Well, my husband has always wanted me to grow it so he seized the opportunity to bribe me to continue to do so.

I have been taking good care of my hair. I haven't had my hair blown dry in I don't know how long. I usually air-dry wrap it after I wash it & flat-iron once a week. Otherwise, I rollerset, or put in braids or a sew-in. I use deep conditioner, protein treatments, etc. I recently had my ends trimmed to let go of the damaged parts.

But I am a believer that you can try to make good great. I hope that with the guidance of the ladies here, I can achieve the armpit length goal by this time next year!

Welcome! It sounds to me like you are already doing alot of the right things! You surely will enjoy LHCF, I sure do!:D

chocomom said:
:D Hi all! I stumbled onto your site last weekend while looking for advice and WHOA. You guys are serious about hair and just the type of support I need. I have worn my hair Halle Berry-style since 8th grade. I started growing it out when I became pregnant last February. Well, my husband has always wanted me to grow it so he seized the opportunity to bribe me to continue to do so.

I have been taking good care of my hair. I haven't had my hair blown dry in I don't know how long. I usually air-dry wrap it after I wash it & flat-iron once a week. Otherwise, I rollerset, or put in braids or a sew-in. I use deep conditioner, protein treatments, etc. I recently had my ends trimmed to let go of the damaged parts.

But I am a believer that you can try to make good great. I hope that with the guidance of the ladies here, I can achieve the armpit length goal by this time next year!

Chocomom, you don't even know the beginning, lol, most of us are obsessed with hair (I know I am) :lachen: :lachen:.

Welcome to LHCF and may your hair journey lead you to healthy, long, beautiful hair!!!

13.gif
to LHCF, chocomom! :wave:

Thanks so much for your warm welcome. I am off to the beauty supply store this evening to get my arsenal & begin my journey. I will begin taking pictures this weekend to document my progress.

chocomom said:
Thanks so much for your warm welcome. I am off to the beauty supply store this evening to get my arsenal & begin my journey. I will begin taking pictures this weekend to document my progress.

Do I hear an early Product Junkie in the making? :lol: Have fun shopping...:D

Back