Newbie Here

Jasmataz

Hi ladies! As you can see I joined the boards a long time ago, and i'm embarrassed to say that i'm just now posting :blush:. I guess i've gotten so used to just reading the threads that i've forgotten to actually contribute lol. I've learned SO MUCH from the ladies of this site already. I swear I don't make a move with my hair unless I do a search on here first :yep:.

Sorry that I'm only able to put up one picture right now (it's a shot of a tiny bit of my hair when its wet). I plan on posting more in the near future, and also starting a fotki. I look foward to learning more great info from you ladies, and hopefully sharing a thing or two.

Hi ladies! As you can see I joined the boards a long time ago, and i'm embarrassed to say that i'm just now posting :blush:. I guess i've gotten so used to just reading the threads that i've forgotten to actually contribute lol. I've learned SO MUCH from the ladies of this site already. I swear I don't make a move with my hair unless I do a search on here first :yep:.

Sorry that I'm only able to put up one picture right now (it's a shot of a tiny bit of my hair when its wet). I plan on posting more in the near future, and also starting a fotki. I look foward to learning more great info from you ladies, and hopefully sharing a thing or two.

Hey there and welcome! :grin:

Back