Newbie here....just want to say HEY everybody!!

*Girlie Girl*

Hello everyone, I am so excited to be apart of LHCF! I have been a lurker for a while and I decided to make it official. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this hair board, and I am excited about my hair journey :grin:

I am relaxed, I have 4b hair (i think) and my goal is WL. I want all around stronger, healthier hair and to be more independent with my hair. I was a faithful salon customer every two weeks, and I am really over it!!

looks like you'll reach your goal in no time- judging from your avi pic. Welcome aboard!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

WELCOME

1-9-09Dd.jpg

:circle::circle::circle::circle:

Welcome!!!! So glad you joined. Whats your reggie? Your hair is pretty :drunk:
I wash/cowash 2 times a week when I wash I alternate between my Dr. Bonner's mix or Hair One, I cowash with VO5 or Mane and Tail. I DC alternating between AO HSR and Silk Elements Cholesterol ( i think...it's the protein one). After all that I apply my leave in, Rusk Sensories and apply coconut oil on top of that...I usually sit under the dryer with my hair hanging until I am about 70-80% dry than, I either do two side french braids, one slingle low braid or a low bun...whatever I am in the mood for. I bun Mon-Fri and wear my hair down on the weekends with braids outs or bantu knots usually. I am trying to learn to stretch my relaxers. I just completed a 10 week stretch and it was HARD!! I have really learned alot tho thanx to this site and so many members like Sylver2, MSA, Tiffers, Traycee, SistaSlick and many many others. It's been great!

Welcome! Your hair looks wonderful! Thanks for the info.

To SlantedEyezMiss2003 it looks like your hair is growing really fast since I've seen your prior pics! Ok give it up......what's your regime =)

Back