Newbie Here...I Have To Cut It All Off...I Need a Bit of Encouragement...

AFTER MEGATEK..i went back to the same regimen but the breakage continued so last week I deep conditioned on dry hair with Aubrey Organics GPB, then i shampood with CON. I then applied Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, washed that out, then applied aubrey organics honeysuckle rose for moisture, washed that out, detangled, applied my giovanni leave in, air dried and moisturized with my cantu shea butter mixture. I have to admit, my hair "feels" better but I am still experiencing SIGNIFICANT breakage. Literally, everytime I touch my hair, their are little hairs coming out. I dont know what to do. I'm so scared...:O

Is there a flaw in my regimen that you ladies see? Should I try something else? I am just very worried that all the progress that I have made will be negated by all this foolish breakage. Please help me somebody...:(

Sugarpie...AO GPB and aphogee 2 minute all in one sitting is too much protein. Especially after using Megatek, which was probably too much protein for you as well. I think GIovanni Leave in has proten as well. I know there's a post in this thread that has some moisturizing conditioners. And you should read the associated content article that was posted as well about moisture/protein balance.

Welcome to both of you. You both seem to be experiencing protein overload so you'll need to use moisturizing DC's more. All I can suggest is to search search search the forum. Usually, that's the easiest way to find answers. Don't try to do too much all at the same time becasue then you won't know what specific thing helped your hair.

Back