Newbie Here, HI!!!

tffy2004

Hello Ladies

My name is Tiffany I am 21 married with 2 children and full-time college student. I have been a lurker on this board for a little while, and am so excited that I have finally subscribed so I can post.

My hair has been relaxed since I was 9 years old, and I am thinking about transitioning at the start of next year.

In my signature is the link to my Fotki album. Feel free to visit and leave comments and sign my guestbook, no password is needed.

God Bless!!:)

tffy2004 said:
Hello Ladies

My name is Tiffany I am 21 married with 2 children and full-time college student. I have been a lurker on this board for a little while, and am so excited that I have finally subscribed so I can post.

My hair has been relaxed since I was 9 years old, and I am thinking about transitioning at the start of next year.

In my signature is the link to my Fotki album. Feel free to visit and leave comments and sign my guestbook, no password is needed.

God Bless!!:)

Welcome Tffy2004!!!!!!!! your hair is looking good!:p :) ;)

Thank you all so much for the wonderful welcome. I too am so glad to come out of lurkdom. And thank you all for the compliments.

I have been looking at Fotki albums all day and I must say that all of you have some beautiful hair.

10.gif
to LHCF, tffy2004! :wave: Your hair looks great! :bouncy:

Back