Newbie Checking In (Finally)

Kismet79

Hi ladies-

It feels good to finally type this message to you all. I was a lurker (shameful, I know) for one year (today is my "lurkerversary"). I used all/ most of the information posted here but I was never able to tell you how much I appreciated the wealth of knowledge I received. So I decided that today would be the day that I would stop being cheap and pay the $6.50 to officially join. :grin:

I began this journey with scraggly, shoulder length hair that 'wouldn't grow'. (Little did I know that my hair wasn't the problem, I was.) So, I did a search on 'black hair care' to see what I could do to save my strands and I lucked upon LHCF. From that day, 2/4/08, I've been hooked.

I learned so much and was inspired by so many that it is impossible to name all of you, but I want to say that Brockstar, SO1913 and Sareca were very instrumental in my decision to BC and return to my natural state. :yep: My hair is thriving beyond belief. THANK YOU!!!!!

For the sake of not writing a novel here, I want to say thanks to everyone on behalf of the remaining lurkers. I know that they would tell you personally if they could. :yep:

God Bless!
Kismet79

Hi ladies-

It feels good to finally type this message to you all. I was a lurker (shameful, I know) for one year (today is my "lurkerversary"). I used all/ most of the information posted here but I was never able to tell you how much I appreciated the wealth of knowledge I received. So I decided that today would be the day that I would stop being cheap and pay the $6.50 to officially join. :grin:

I began this journey with scraggly, shoulder length hair that 'wouldn't grow'. (Little did I know that my hair wasn't the problem, I was.) So, I did a search on 'black hair care' to see what I could do to save my strands and I lucked upon LHCF. From that day, 2/4/08, I've been hooked.

I learned so much and was inspired by so many that it is impossible to name all of you, but I want to say that Brockstar, SO1913 and Sareca were very instrumental in my decision to BC and return to my natural state. :yep: My hair is thriving beyond belief. THANK YOU!!!!!

For the sake of not writing a novel here, I want to say thanks to everyone on behalf of the remaining lurkers. I know that they would tell you personally if they could. :yep:

God Bless!
Kismet79

:welcome4: Happy Hair Growing....this site is additctive...lol, but it def. has alot of useful info.

Welcome!!!!!! Good luck on your hair journey.....I've been thinking about going natural again myself....but I'm not 100% sure......But good luck....and happy hair growing!!!!!

Back