Newb here!~

haitiancutie

Hey you guys! I crawled out of lurkerdom to finally write :grin:. Well, I've actually been stalking this site since July and I already went from SL to almost APL! I think I would have been APL if my godmother didn't chop off about 2 inches off my ends even though they weren't split :nono: (still love her though...when she's not holding them scissors). I decided to join the site because there was just too much good information and I felt like a swindler lol. So, I'll probably am going to be more of a lurker than contributer but I just wanted to introduce myself :drunk:

(I think I'm a little emoticon crazy lol)

PS- For the past few months I became obsessed with cowashing but I didn't find a good way to airdry so any suggestions would be great!

Welcome! Have you tried the scarf method with any success? After a wash, I apply my leave in, put some serum on smooth it back in a ponytail with a satin scarf. I also apply Fantasia gel to my edges. I sit under my bonet dry on low for 30 minutes(you can skip that part- it's optional). My hair dries nice and smooth and a little wavy.

Welcome! Have you tried the scarf method with any success? After a wash, I apply my leave in, put some serum on smooth it back in a ponytail with a satin scarf. I also apply Fantasia gel to my edges. I sit under my bonet dry on low for 30 minutes(you can skip that part- it's optional). My hair dries nice and smooth and a little wavy.

That sounds really easy, I'll try that after I wash tonight and thanks you guys for all the welcome and tips. I know that with all the info here I'm definitely going to grow long hair. :yep:

Back