New YouTube videos

I just watched 1 of your videos where you are taking down your twists and you are holding your daughter. She is so beautiful! I kept watching her the whole time and it looks like she was just listening to mommy and it was so cute at the end when she was smiling...too adorable.

Ok, I have to get back to the other videos.
Thanks for posting Velvet.

Thank you for sharing the videos. I can't wait to try
your homemade products (especially the one using the shea butter)
when I am 100% natural. You did a great job and your daughter is so
adorable!!

Your daughter's beautiful, you are beautiful and so is your hair!! I love how you're able to do everything while holding your daughters. Mothers have multi-tasking down to a tee!

Your daughter's beautiful, you are beautiful and so is your hair!! I love how you're able to do everything while holding your daughters. Mothers have multi-tasking down to a tee!

forreal! You are a true mommy. I love your videos. Thank you. It is very helpful.

Your daughter is adorable! I love your video's and your hair is gorgeous and so are you. :grin: @ the multi-tasking. Boy! does that look familiar:yep:

Last edited:
Thanks! I really enjoyed your videos. I'm going to have to try the homeade products that you mentioned. And, I also find that it's much better for me when I make sure my hair is always detangled pretty well...makes detangling on wash day much easier!

Your Baby Girl is too pretty ..
Loved the vids .. great info and lots of tips .
and your hair is so beautiful

Back