New: You know you're a pj when

mj11051

DH asked you go to go the store for him, but first you wait on another pj that's selling her stuff on this board to answer your pm, then you paypal her the money and then you go get what he wants. "sigh" i just did that.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm not a PJ, but I can only imagine.

When, you can't remember when you bought a product/didn't even know you had it.

You go to the auto supply store to get parts for your broke down car (if it can still be called that) with your father, and he has to grab your arm to keep you out of the bss next door.

I just did that :ohwell:

When you open your closet, your medicine cabinet, the cabinet under the sink in the bathroom, falling over stuff in your garage, kitchen and diningroom and bottles, jars and sprays fall all over the place and you say out loud "this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew I was a PJ when....

My family FORBIDS me from walking down the hair care aisle at Walgreens

I have a collection of boxes from swaps, Hairveda, Afroveda, NaturallyCurly.... under my desk

When a member says "I just bought 10 bottles of Suave conditioner because it was on sale" and you don't think "she's nuckin futs" because you did the same thing yesterday

/off soap box

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I run and tell my coworker when Walgreens have Aussie Moist on sale and you should see the looks I get when my stuff is delievered at work.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

When you run to the new CVS across from your job on your 15 minute break and you notice that they have a large make and hair selection, you get back to work 30 minutes later with two bags not to mention you grab the coupon book on your way out to see what else you can find on sale when you go and pick up your prescription.

I just did that.....today:lachen:

Back