New Yorkers....Can you help me find a product?

happycakes

I'm currently wearing tree braids (transitioning to natural for another 2 more years) and I am in love with the hair that my stylist is using. However, she will not tell me where she gets this hair from. Which is a shame since this hair was discontinued for about 1 1/2 years before the company brought it back. I only want to have my own supply just in case the company discontinues this hair again. I explain this to her and even told her that I am not going to anyone else, I just want my own supply. I'm just one of the people who typically like to wear my hair in a signature style.

So, I am asking for someone in the New York to assist me in finding this hair. The hair is made by a company called Winter Collection, the hair is called "Dream Girls Jerry Curls". It is synthetic hair and I remember that my stylist once told me that she gets this hair from a small Beauty Supply Store in New York. There is no address or phone number on the package so I have no way of contacting the company at all.

Can someone help me find this hair? I am willing to pay a finders fee for your time. It really means that much to me. :look:

BTW, I am in Chicago.

Hi there,

Unfortunately I don't know what part of New York to find this. My stylist is keeping a tight lip. I swear I don't understand her logic for not telling me.

I just remember that the package had a clear plastic front and gray backing.

If you find anything that looks similar to this, please let me know. I can call the store and verify with them.

I just don't know where to start looking.:rolleyes:

Back