New Years Product Junkie Challenge???

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Alright ladies!!

Do you guys think we should start off by doing it in 3 month intervals, instead of going cold turkey til June?? We could go from Jan. 1 to March 31... Then again from maybe April 15 to June 15 (giving two weeks in between to fall off the wagon, if you're so inclined!!
laugh.gif
)

What do you think?? Of course, whoever wants to can just go the whole 6 months with no backsliding!!

READY, SET, GO!!! We have today and tomorrow to get any new product you feel you

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
Three months sounds soooo much better! I'm in.

Oh, I can stick to a challenge not to buy any new product LINES--because I think I own 80% of the lines out there
laugh.gif

No, I've done immaculate ever since discovering Deep Brilliance. I haven't bought anything but DB.

I know me though--so let me consider this a bit longer...

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Hey Lindy!!!

There is only one product I plan on buying though to replace one of my other protein conditioners when I run out. Would that be ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's cool.
smile.gif
I think that as long as you finish a bottle, it's okay to buy something to replace it, even if it isn't the exact same product. (
scratchchin.gif
is that cheating, a lil??)
look.gif

OK, you can only do that if you have NO comparable product already in your arsenal!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I can replace my same exact product if it runs out? ie. as my Giovanni or Bumble and bumle leave-in is used up I can repurchase the same exact product? Even if I still have other kinds/brands of leave-ins? No new "finds" purchases until all of my leave-ins category is gone? Or no more Giovanni's until all other brands of leave-in are gone or did I miss it all together?

Well I bought my last hair product of 2003 yesterday (one last binge!). Now it's goodbye Ulta, Sally Beauty, and all other suppliers of les produits pour le cheveux.
wave.gif

Bring the challenge on!

AND WE'RE OFF!!!
clap.gif
LET THE DEPRIVATION BEGIN!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADIES WHO'VE JOINED!!! LET'S GIVE EACH OTHER PLENTY OF SUPPORT IN THE COMING MONTHS!!
smile.gif

One word of advice... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES read any Product Reviews on LHCF!!!! To do so will be pure torture!!
wallbash.gif
(Consider yourselves warned!!)
grin.gif

Re: New Years Product Junkie Challenge??? *DELETED*

I wish you all the best. I'll still keep true to my New Year's PJ Resolution and read post here for encouragement.

Remember nothing beats a failure than a try.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
look.gif
*running into the frigid water like I just joined the polar bear club *

I'm in for 3 months.

Y'all have got me truly laughing!!!

I know I have to buy a flat iron at some point so I would fail...but I wish all you strong willed women..the very best of luck with this endeavor. *Cough* *Hacking Cough*

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
Did anyone actually survive this challenge? and is this starting back up again for 2005?

[/ QUOTE ]

I survived it!! I'm actually so proud of myself, cuz I haven't bought any new hair products in a very long time... I think I can actually call myself a reformed product junkie now!! I've just been trying to use up the stuff I have... I think I could probably go about a year w/o buying another shampoo or conditioner!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/look.gif

I failed miserably this year...but my hair was in "transition" so it was constantly changing. I am putting myself on a challenge for next year. There is only 1 product that I want to try and it's by Carol's Daughter.

I should be able to join this time I bought a lot of salon products under 5 bucks this year and really stocked up when a local Bss was going out of business.
I am telling everyone no hair products for Christmas PLEASE.

Back