New Years Eve parting and dating(well I don't know what else to call it)

Maa Maa omo mti

Anyways ladies. I got a situation. There are 3 guys that I've been talking to. And for new years eve I don't want to be alone. I will be going to a friends house, but I don't want to go alone. I would like to go with one of the guys I'm talking to.

I know all of them are going to be in the area, one of them might be going to DC, and he kind of indirectly invited me sort of speak,or left the door open for me to come along.

But anyways, I want to go with one of them. Would it be wrong to ask one of them to accompany me?

3 guys, huh?? Well, lucky you!! :yep: I'd choose my favorite and invite him! Only problem will be what to tell the other two... :look:

Hey Abenyo~ I don't think it's 'wrong' to invite one of them to the NYs party.

But my thing is, they (he) needs to invite YOU!! As a matter of fact, they (he) needs to be making spectacular New Years Eve plans and should be waiting with baited breath at your response! :yawn:

Are guys that retarted? :rolleyes:

Hey Abenyo~ I don't think it's 'wrong' to invite one of them to the NYs party.

But my thing is, they (he) needs to invite YOU!! As a matter of fact, they (he) needs to be making spectacular New Years Eve plans and should be waiting with baited breath at your response! :yawn:

Are guys that retarted? :rolleyes:

yeah that's what i feel also. well I guess i'm going by myself.

Back