new to weave wraps

reena

Hello all... okay I am going to be in the Challenge for 2007.... and Im suppose to wear protective styles. I want to know if any one likes weave wraps (sew in) :grin: I have never worn a sew in before and would like to know what yall think of them.( Good or bad ) Also if anyone with APL or bra strap length every had a sew in can you tell me your thoughts on them and if they effected your growth.
Thank You

reena said:
Hello all... okay I am going to be in the Challenge for 2007.... and Im suppose to wear protective styles. I want to know if any one likes weave wraps (sew in) :grin: I have never worn a sew in before and would like to know what yall think of them.( Good or bad ) Also if anyone with APL or bra strap length every had a sew in can you tell me your thoughts on them and if they effected your growth.
Thank You

There are plenty of ladies here who wear sew in weaves as a protective style (myself included). You just have to make sure you take care of your hair underneath. I get good growth with I sew ins but my fine hair doesn't do well with braids. You have to decide what's best for you and your hair.

Back