New to the site...My Fotki

Thax a lot...I'm trying to figure out my hair type..I think I may be 3c or 4a..I don't know...Can anyone tell by looking at the pics??

why did u cut it, was it damaged? it looks really good still!! nice cut, very full, looks like you have some nice swing action :yep: can't tell from relaxed pics what your hair type is, only from natural unmanipulated hair.

Nice cut, full and very pretty plus it looks healthy. You'll have your length back (and then some!) in no time.

why did u cut it, was it damaged? it looks really good still!! nice cut, very full, looks like you have some nice swing action :yep: can't tell from relaxed pics what your hair type is, only from natural unmanipulated hair.

To answer that..I was going through a lot of things with my household and didn't think I could keep up all that my hair reqiured at that length, so I chopped it off..I mean it was even tailored in the back..So, now I'm just getting some length back and I'm too happy!:drunk: To everyone else, thanks for you replies and I look forward to being a part of this board!

Praise Yahweh. Your hair will be BRA-strap in no time ..I can tell...God's best in your hair adventures to come :grin::welcome3:

Hey everyone, I wrapped my hair tonight for the 1st time in my life..It took a lot of Mango Butter, but I got it down pretty well..I've been watching tutorials on youtube.com...I'm so excited to seehow my hair will turn out tomorrow...So, I'm going to sleep now so I can look at my hair in the morning..And again thax for all of your comments...I really do appreciate it...:spinning:

Your hair is healthy and pretty at both lengths. Imagine what it will look like now with your new regimen!

Back