New to the Sistahood (with pics in fotki)

Hi Ladies,
I am new to the sistahood and wanted to share my beginning photos with you. So far, I have taken 1st and 2nd quarter pics and posted them in my fotki, which is currently under construction, but you can take a looksee. I am working out the kinks of navigating through the LHCF site and the fotki site, so please be patient with me.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have QUICKLY jumped on the MTG bandwagon (Kini, I know you can appreciate this!) and literally have 2 inch sprouts sticking up all along my hairline and my part (I normally wear a part in the middle of my head). I will be posting new growth pics real soon, for those who require proof. Anyway, check out my fotki at: http://public.fotki.com/Knowledge-is-Power/ and let me know what you think! I will also post some pre-healthy hair journey photos, too!

Your hair looks much healthier in the second qtr pics. Your doing a great job. :) By the way, I don't think your hair is shorter. It just looks like the ends are curled under.

I didn't have a camera when I first started in Sept, so I couldn't take pics. at that point. I really wish that it could've.

Knowledge is Power said:
Hi Ladies,
I am new to the sistahood and wanted to share my beginning photos with you. So far, I have taken 1st and 2nd quarter pics and posted them in my fotki, which is currently under construction, but you can take a looksee. I am working out the kinks of navigating through the LHCF site and the fotki site, so please be patient with me.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have QUICKLY jumped on the MTG bandwagon (Kini, I know you can appreciate this!) and literally have 2 inch sprouts sticking up all along my hairline and my part (I normally wear a part in the middle of my head). I will be posting new growth pics real soon, for those who require proof. Anyway, check out my fotki at: http://public.fotki.com/Knowledge-is-Power/ and let me know what you think! I will also post some pre-healthy hair journey photos, too!

Your hair looks nice!!! I see you're from Alexandria, that's where I'm from!

In my humble opinion.....you can see improvement between 1st and 2nd quarter!!! You are definitely on the right track!!

Welcome to the forum!

I definately see improvement in your hair between the first and second pics. You're doing a great job. Your hair looks good!:)

Your hair looks heathier and more even in the second set of photos. I don't think it looks shorter at all.

Welcome to LHCF and keep it up!

I think your hair looks great. It does look healthier in the 2nd set of pics and shorter at all. Keep up the good work

Welcome! Congrats on your growth, your hair looks a lot healthier! HHG!

Back