New to the board

Prosperity711

Hello Ladies,

I just joined this week and have to say I absolutely love this board!! There is so much information here I can't stop reading. I'm not sure what type of hair I have, I usually get it shampooed, blow dried and flat iron, haven't used perm in 13 years. I just got it colored last week, I was so tired of the black hair look. Now that I put color on it I have to make sure to condition it well, I have never done a condition wash.

Which products are good for colored hair? For those of you that wash your hair several times a week do you wear it up all of the time? My hairline on the sides are very thin and I don't like the way it looks if I wear it up. I would like to find a way to grow my sides in. I also need a suggestion on a good flat iron and vitimins or anything else you think I should do right away to obtain healthly hair, it has been shedding a lot, maybe it's the season :ohwell:

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hi :) Welcome to the land o' information. Have you done a search on any topics yet? There are a TON of things to read/rant/rave about here.

Hi!!!:D Welcome to the board; the women here are wonderful, smart, funny, and crazy!!:lol: I can agree with you about the seasonal shedding, dont worry, it will probably subside soon. Again, welcome!:p

We're glad you came to stay:grin: When I discoverd LHCF last yr I went thru ALL the archive pages. Each thread heading gave me enough inof as to whether I wanted to read all the posts. It was great fun:)

I know!! I just joined as well, and I love it here! There's SOOOOO much information! And everyone so far has been really helpful. Welcome to the board!

Back