New to the Board!

care4myhair

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself! I have been lurking for about a month and decided to join (side note I had a difficult time joining, the registration page insisted that my email format was incorrect and it wasn't. ~wmconnect~ is an isp and provides email service as well!) Anyway, I look forward to learning and sharing when it comes to hair care!

I experienced phenominal growth early this year, about 2 inches in 2-3 months, while training under the body for life fitness program! I didn't realize it until people started commenting on my hair growth! I have not experienced that rate of growth since (I stopped training)but I am attempting to keep what I have and continue to grow it!

I am also looking for information for my daughters hair. She is nine with beautiful, lengthy 3c/4a hair that I relaxed with a no-lye perm about two years ago (this may not have been the best option I know). She has experienced some breakage around the hair line from pony tails, etc. The breakage is not noticeable to others. I am trying to nurse her hair back to a healthy state (it is very,very dry)! The problem I have is that what works on my hair absolutely does not work on hers!!!! Needless to say I have acquired quite a few hair care products! I invested in nexus and her hair responded fairly well to that. Aubreys GPB worked o.k. as well (it worked great for my 4a/b hair). I did try the leave in combination that works for Sherrylove and I must say the part of her hair that has dried is very smooth and moisturized.

Healthy and happy hair growing to all!

Welcome to the board Care4myhair !
wave.gif
You will find all the info you need here, in a beautiful atmosphere!
Sincerely
Zanna

Back