New to LHCF

aivonfay

Hi ladies. I"ve been nosing aroung this site for quite some time and finally decided to subscribe. The advice given is priceless. My goals are to STOP CUTTING MY HAIR. I'm a chronic cutter, but I'm going to conquer it. I just recently cut my hair once again it was close to armpit length, but I cut it back to just below my shoulders. This is my new starting goal. I just want the thick, healthy hair I had growing up and bra strap length would just be icing on the cake.

here's my album take a peek, I've made it public for a few days.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aivonfay/album?.dir=/681c

Last edited:
Welcome Aivonfay! I was a chronic cutter too, and I finally left the scissors alone.

Very pretty hair- it looks like it grows fast you'll be at brastrap in no time (well if you can leave the scissors alone!) :) Welcome!

WELCOME, aivonfay :grin: It's about time!!!! Ladies, this is my daughter-in-law that I got H-O-O-K-E-D on LHCF. :lol: She has some beautiful, thick hair that grows like Rapunzel's. I love this girl!!!! Anyway, she is making me crazy with all this new growth. BTW, her two little girls are definitely going to be LHCF junkies because they have the same growing tresses their mom has. I think you all helped her get through the waiting time when her husband (my son) was in Iraq. Hopefully you ladies in N.C. can hip her to a fabulous salon.

Peace

Back