New to LHCF

classylayd

Hi Ladies,

I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to subscribe. I never took care of my hair....MYSELF. I have been going to the salon since I was about 8. I recently decided that it's time I stop spending so much money at the salons and take care of my hair myself. After reading a lot of the threads I started to get a headache. There is just wealth of information on here. Right now I'm in my 11th week stretch. I've done a 9 month stretch before while I was pregnant but had it blown out by the Dominicans every two weeks and never cowashed in between but I did prepoo. This time around I'm just doing a wet bun.

I'm going to list my current Regi and can someone please let me know what I should be doing differently or if this regi seems to be ok.

Prepoo with Mayo, Egg, olive oil mix
Wash once a week with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
Condition with Aphogee 2 min Reconstructer
Leave-in Aphogee Green Tea, Aphogee Pro-Vitamin, BB Oil Moisturizer or Coconut Oil to seal.
Bun, Wrap, Done.
Moisturize daily with either BB Oil Moistuirzer or Coconut Oil

Co Wash once a week with V05 Moisturizing Conditioner
Condition with Patene Breakage Defense or sometimes Aphogee 2 min Reconstructer
Leave-in's...same as above

Please bare with me as I'm just learning about my hair and how to do it myself.

I have NO idea what my hair type is but I do know that my hair loves Protein.

Thanks Ladies! :grin:

Welcome girl!!!

I think you need to add a moisturizing deep conditioner to to your regi to balance it out.

If your hair loves protein, your regimen will help it thrive nonetheless. Don't forget moisture though! HTH.

Welcome girl!!!

I think you need to add a moisturizing deep conditioner to to your regi to balance it out.

If your hair loves protein, your regimen will help it thrive nonetheless. Don't forget moisture though! HTH.

I just read about that 2 minutes after I posted.

I will add that to my regi

Thank you!

Back