New to HHJ need help

Luckyladyj

Hello Ladies I need help

Last year I had healthy SL hair.I always went to a salon to get my hair done.I didnt moisturizer or anything on my own.After reading thru many of the threads on here I saw that I already had many of the products mentioned on here(mainly shampoos & conditioners).

So heres my dilema,Last yr I had healthy Sl hair and then something happened and it all started falling out.things started going bad for me right around the time my stylis put color in my hair which she said was a rinse.She had me in her book for a relaxer 2 weeks later.Well I was unable to make appt so I relaxed myself and thts when my nightmare started.My hair started falling out in clumps while in the shower.I used optimum Super and Dcd with mega-tek.I started crying my hair went fr Sl to Nape length which it is now.I am trying to pinpoint wht went wrong.Can someone pls assist.(i also stated taking diet pils tht same mth)

I had a friend that had a similar experience. She bleached and then relaxed. She said her hair "melted" with the relaxer. She went from SL to twa. I think and she thinks it was a combo of over processing and using too strong a relaxer. The good news is, it can and will grow back. Keep your head up, keep reading and stay positive. You will get through it.

SL 2013, APL 2013, BSL 2013, Challenge for our Children 2013

Yeah, I can't think of too many people who need a super relaxer...and that soon after coloring I think would be disaster. And you should ALWAYS know what a stylist is putting in your hair. There's no way you can care for it after you leave the salon if you don't know what's already been done to your hair. I would say always make sure you follow heavy protein with moisture. That's very important.

Back