NEW STYLE ALERT

ftiffreneee

This is a twist and curl in a mohawk style. Hope you likes. I achieve this look by twisting on dry hair and rolling the ends up with flexirods. It is so easy and I love the end result. My curls are so soft and fluffy. I used Giovanni diret leave in before I twisted and here is the finished product :grin:

Attachments

• 8-20-10 018.jpg
    8-20-10 018.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 201
  • 8-20-10 009.jpg
    8-20-10 009.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 8-20-10 016.jpg
    8-20-10 016.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 172
I don't know which one I love the most...your hair or your skin....so immaculate.

I'm copying this style.....Don't know how successful I'll be 'cause my style-skills are no where near yours....LOL.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooove it! So curly and luscious - looks so soft but well defined. Is this something a mostly 4a type like me could pull off? could you provide more specifics? So you...
1. cleaned and conditioned and detangled
2. allowed your hair to airdry
3. used your leave in on the dry hair and did the twist and curl

did I leave anything out?

I loooooooooooooooooooooooove it! So curly and luscious - looks so soft but well defined. Is this something a mostly 4a type like me could pull off? could you provide more specifics? So you...
1. cleaned and conditioned and detangled
2. allowed your hair to airdry
3. used your leave in on the dry hair and did the twist and curl

did I leave anything out?

Being as though I have no clue about hair typing...not sure if this style is best for 4a's all I can say is you won't know until you try.
I achieved this look on an old braidout wasnt freshly washed but wasnt dirty either. I used my leave in on dry hair and I left this step out..I used KCCC as I twisted the ends so they could stay because my hair is rather finicky..sometimes she holds twists on her own other times she needs some help but that's pretty much it. Hope this helps. Hopefully I'll be able to do tutorials soon when I get my new camera.

Girl that style is too cute!!

This is a twist and curl in a mohawk style. Hope you likes. I achieve this look by twisting on dry hair and rolling the ends up with flexirods. It is so easy and I love the end result. My curls are so soft and fluffy. I used Giovanni diret leave in before I twisted and here is the finished product :grin:

I really like it! (and your skin is beautiful--that's the first thing I noticed). Did you separate the twists after you took them out of the flexirods? How long is your hair?

I really like it! (and your skin is beautiful--that's the first thing I noticed). Did you separate the twists after you took them out of the flexirods? How long is your hair?

Awww thanks...Yes, I did separate the twists but not too much, did not want any frizzies. My hair is about collarbone length when stretched.

Your hair and skin are gorgeous! Where were you two weeks ago? :wallbash: I needed to style my hair in a mohawk/faux-hawk for a tournament (it was the team hairstyle for this particular tourny) and this would have been PERFECT!

Looks great. I tried a twist and curl today and can I say major fail! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to style this mess for work tonight.

Awww thanks...Yes, I did separate the twists but not too much, did not want any frizzies. My hair is about collarbone length when stretched.
I love the style. It looks very cute and chic. Dang, why wasn't I experimenting and doing styles like this when my hair was this length :wallbash:

Back