New Source for Dominican & Brazilian Products!!

Soliel185

I know alot of you love the Dominican stuff - and I figure the Brazilian products are probably just as good. I found this website messing around yesterday:

http://www.pelobonito.com/store/index.php

The prices look really good and they sell supplements in addition to hair products. Thought you'd all like to check it out. :D

I wish there was a site for Dominican Products that had ratings by customers like they do on Amazon.com or Drugstore.com. I've never heard of some of it, but if I could read a customer review I'd be more willing to give it a try.

guesswho said:
Off topic
I loovee your hair so thick and soft looking, go girl! Or should I say grow girl:)

ITA. Your hair is gorgeous!!:D

Thanks for the link, but why am I bothered by the name 'good hair'?:look:

Girl I'm a Dominica pj!

LadyE "God will turn your mess into a message. " This is a preached word!

For the non-US residents, pelobonito also ship internationally (i haven't ordered from them, but i just had to check!). Hmm i didn't know Salerm was from spain, i should get my auntie to pick some up for me when she goes back out there...

Thank you :p It's funny to hear compliments on my hair - especially the thickness - after breaking so many combs in it as a child and trying to find new ways to "control" it so people wouldn't stare!

Soliel185 said:
I know alot of you love the Dominican stuff - and I figure the Brazilian products are probably just as good. I found this website messing around yesterday:

http://www.pelobonito.com/store/index.php

The prices look really good and they sell supplements in addition to hair products. Thought you'd all like to check it out. :D

Thanks. I found the supplement: Alopecil Syrup of Watercress, Onions, Radishes, Honey, Omega3, very interesting.

Soliel185 said:
I wish there was a site for Dominican Products that had ratings by customers like they do on Amazon.com or Drugstore.com. I've never heard of some of it, but if I could read a customer review I'd be more willing to give it a try.

www.roundbrushhair.com has customer reviews on several products.

Back