*new* Shower Head And Hair Detangler Brush

Interesting. I wonder how the shower head is since you'd have to use that one. Possibly a turn off, I like my current shower head.

I detangle on dry hair now. It's easier and I save water. Lately I apply a detangler and use the battery operated Remington detangling brush.

This is cool. When I detangle under the the shower head it takes more time but helps. This is a cool invention. Would like to see more.

I love the concept... maybe this would work great if I was texlaxed and stretching awhile back. But honestly, the water pressure I have now + my Felicia Leatherwood brush is a miracle. I’m not parting from my brush.

Wow this looks pretty cool.

I'm looking to change my detangling routine since I have extra long detangling sessions during wash day that I've come to dread.

I have a filtered shower head to combat hard water as well. If this were a filtered showerhead WITH the detangling brush it would be a done deal.

I had a removeable shower head/hose that had a POWERFUL concentrator nozzle setting and I could literally use it to comb my hair, like a water pick. It was so amazing for my scalp and hair. I had negligible breakage and shedding plus my detangling time was barely 3-4 minutes. I try to find something to replace it and it usually ends up being a waste of time or money.:cry3:
Dare I hope this could be as good as it looks...?
Then again, I love Kim but she likes hair tools that make my hair cry so I will need to see more vloggers try it before I’m willing to.

I'm confused, I thought that you weren't supposed to comb/brush the hair while shampooing (i.e. pre-conditioning), as it would cause the hair to break.

No wonder it didn't work for her. Wow.... I would not have had any hair left on my hair after that. smh

Back