New shampoo recommendation

LondonDiva

I tried the Prfective Clean & healthy shampoo last night and even though this contains sulfates it's very soft and moisturising on the hair. It's nothing that IMO will get your hair sqeaky clean, but if you like the breakthru shampoo then you'll like this one too. It's a shame it doesn't come in a bigger bottle, but I think after my Motions Lavish is done I'll be replacing it permanently with this one instead.

Cleanhealthy.jpg

Pebbles how are you?

I totally forgot they did a shampoo and based on some of thier products I knew I'd like it. It gave a nice lather to my hair, which I used after my neutraliser. Shame they don't do a conditioner.

BTW Has anyone used

growthrepair.jpg

Anti-Itch Oil-Free Serum

60%20second.jpg

Inner Hair Reconstruction Repair

Hi LD, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm fine. Snowed in, but I can always wash my hair for entertainment! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I didn't know they had a shampoo line also. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i got a sample of the anti intch. i used it though i dont have scalp itchies. its really moisturising and shiny to the scalp! i think its cool for before weaves or braids.

Poor Pebbles. I wish I was snowed in. I wouldn't have to look at these ugly muggs.

Pandora, The anti itch sounds nice. Mmmmm One LondonDiva is tempted to stop by the hair shop tonight, the same one she was in yesterday and on Friday and got a discount for being in there all the time. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

those products are good. I have been using them on my weave and my stylist says my hair underneath is in great condidition.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
auntybe said:
those products are good. I have been using them on my weave and my stylist says my hair underneath is in great condidition.

[/ QUOTE ]

did putting the products on the weave somehow affect your own hair?

sad1green.gif
@ new product. I'm trying to recover. I will not purchase any new products, I will not purchase any new products.

That's funny. I just saw these products in the beauty supply on Saturday after my PJ Shopping Spree.. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif I can't buy anything else LD. But I am curious as to how that Repair Treatment works...Hmmmm

Hey Diva /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Look, yall gonna have me broke around here /images/graemlins/whyme.gif Thanks for your recommendation /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now I can't wait to try this one /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amethyst

hey LD, I'm running off to get it now!!!! My breakthru is nearly finished and my CON is low, so i have a legitimate excuse to try it. Thanks for the rec, I'll post exactly what i did later on tonight or tomorrow!!!

Hi LD! Thanks for the review on Profectiv shampoos. I was wondering how well they worked. It looks like they're coming out with all sorts of new products. I already have the Break Free, Mega Growth and Healthy Ends - they ought to give me a discount! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

beana3 said:
hey LD, I'm running off to get it now!!!! My breakthru is nearly finished and my CON is low, so i have a legitimate excuse to try it. Thanks for the rec, I'll post exactly what i did later on tonight or tomorrow!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL well at least you have the PJism under control girl. I'm waiting for my scalp to settle down a bit, before I use it again. I kept overlooking it in the shop because I thought it was a hairdressing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kitkat said:
Hi LD! Thanks for the review on Profectiv shampoos. I was wondering how well they worked. It looks like they're coming out with all sorts of new products. I already have the Break Free, Mega Growth and Healthy Ends - they ought to give me a discount! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

KitKat I think that the Profectiv products are #1 with me now, one ahead of ORS hair products. Plus there stuff is much more affordable like their temple balm is £2.99 and the ORS is almost £10 /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Back