New Sew-In!

I am loving that hair! I'm gonna have to do a search for that Jojo hair for my next sew in. Me and Sensational do NOT agree! Thanks for sharing the pics and hair info!

Wow...did you sew it in yourself...Such talent. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
I am loving that hair! I'm gonna have to do a search for that Jojo hair for my next sew in. Me and Sensational do NOT agree! Thanks for sharing the pics and hair info!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol me and sensationell werent working out either! they dont have jojo anywhere online, i already did a thorough search.. try your local bss store.

[ QUOTE ]
hOnii said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:

[/ QUOTE ]

lol me and sensationell werent working out either! they dont have jojo anywhere online, i already did a thorough search.. try your local bss store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now u tell me! lol. I will try midtown. Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
It does look natural. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good job! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Looks good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That cannot be a sew-in weave /images/graemlins/shocked.gif It looks so natural!! No one will be able to tell.

I love it!

[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
It looks really nice hOnii. How is your hair cornrowed underneath? Did you sew in horizontally or vertically?

[/ QUOTE ]

i started in the back braiding horizontally, then when i get to like an inch from the top of my head, i stopped the cornrows and started putting tracks where length is needed.

Back