New Rollersetting Pics + Product Rave

kblc06

It just dawned on me that I haven't posted any hair pics for months, so I decided to do a thread on the banging rollerset I recently did *pops collar* :giggle:. Unfortunately, I haven't had much length progress due to some setbacks and scissor happiness, but my hair has recovered nicely and I'm still roughly BSL/MBL. I revisited an old staple, Cantu Shea Butter Repair Leave-in for this set (+ diluted Black n' Sassy wrap lotion, Lacio Lacio, & CSI). There's a new formula with all sorts of goody ingredients that made my hair feel like butter. I've become really into the vintage style so I plan on experimenting with so hairstyles and posting them when I get a chance

Here's some of the ingredients for the new Cantu leave-in formula :

Water, canola oil, ceteryl alcohol, glycerine, shea butter, rosemary leaf extract, silk amino acids, aloe vera leaf juice, nettle extract, sage leaf extract, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed collagen etc.

Getting ready for an interview

\

Length Check from late Aug/early Sept

@kblc06 did you use the mesh rollers? Lovely hair as always.

No, just the purple magnetic ones. I do plan on using those for my next set- it took me over an hour to dry my hair fully. Or I just may have to start using the grey rollers exclusively- this set was originally much curlier than I like silk wrapped

I just cant wait untill my hair is as loveley as yours, keep growing and swinging

:blush: Thanks. Keep taking care of it and I'm sure it'll more than surpass mine :yep:

Back