New Revair Available - Smaller and Quieter!

That was a fun video. So much laughing!

It definitely looks smaller and it is quieter. If I used mine more I would replace what I have but for the 4x a year I use it, for 30 minutes, I can deal with what I have. But if anything happens to this one, I will definitely repurchase the new one.

I wonder if it dries any faster.

Why they play me when I asked last year and say no
Probably didn't want to reveal their hand.

That was a fun video. So much laughing!

It definitely looks smaller and it is quieter. If I used mine more I would replace what I have but for the 4x a year I use it, for 30 minutes, I can deal with what I have. But if anything happens to this one, I will definitely repurchase the new one.

I wonder if it dries any faster.
Yeah I won't be replacing mine right now as I'm still getting used it but maybe in the future.

****amended*****

I ordered this morning (7/22)...who was I kidding? Lol. I was tempted to wait until Black Friday for a deal to offset the price tag but nah. The size and sound never bothered me in the original but I still want the new one. The revair is one of my favorite hair tools.

Last edited:
I’m salty. I bought the big one three times and returned it twice. I just can’t hold it up long term to do my own hair.
I use it on my little one occasionally.

If you contact customer service and bought the original Reviar, the company will give you 20% off instead of the 10% coupons floating around. If you ordered first like I did then contact them second they will adjust your cost when the order ships that way you still get 20% off the new one. I just provided my original email from the first order and the order number for my second and they found me for the discount.

Last edited:
If you contact customer service and bought the original Reviar, the company will give you 20% off instead of the 10% coupons floating around. If you ordered first like I did then contact them second they will adjust your cost when the order ships that way you still get 20% off the new one. I just provided my original email from the first order and the order number for my second and they found me for the discount.
Good to know!

Observations

• It does work as well as the original
  • It is quieter
  • It is smaller and lighter in weight
  • The hose is shorter
    • 5.5 feet on the new whereas it was 7 feet on the original
  • The hose is interchangeable between models
  • The wand is interchangeable between models
  • The base is interchangeable between attachments
  • It is the same basket used in both models

Now I am a stickler for detail when it comes to my expensive things so when I observed the attachments, I contacted customer service who confirmed that they are designed to be interchangeable between models. It truly is a more compact version of the original model.

I really like it and will use it for the money’s worth. The size and weight never bothered me on the original because the performance was great. However it being able to match the results of the original while being lighter in weight and smaller in size makes it easier to maneuver in some ways. It also makes it a lot easier to store. I do still like the original and instead of replacing one with the other I plan to use both. I just will use the new one more during the warranty phase (still one year) for quality control and use of warranty if any unexpected issues arise. Once the warranty is up I plan to keep my devices in separate bathrooms and use both. I would not travel with either of these. I consider it smaller not small. The upgrade is just in presentation. Which for me is worth it but may be unnecessary for those not bothered by the size and weight of the original.

In my set the blue comb was out of stock so they gave me the pink one free and a coupon to get the original blue one as already paid for once it is restocked in August. They have some type of hashtag contest where by posting a comment you are entered to win a round on your original purchase. Overall, I am satisfied. I am very happy with the device and the consistent customer service experience I receive with this company. I got what I expected.

Last edited:
Observations

• It does work as well as the original
  • It is quieter
  • It is smaller and lighter in weight
  • The hose is shorter
    • 5.5 feet on the new whereas it was 7 feet on the original
  • The hose is interchangeable between models
  • The wand is interchangeable between models
  • The base is interchangeable between attachments
  • It is the same basket used in both models

Now I am a stickler for detail when it comes to my expensive things so when I observed looking the attachments, I contacted customer service who confirmed that they are designed to be interchangeable between models. It truly is a more compact version of the original model.

I really like it and will use it for the money’s worth. The size and weight never bothered me on the original because the performance was great. However it being able to match the results of the original while being lighter in weight and smaller in size makes it easier to maneuver in some ways. It also makes it a lot easier to store. I do still like the original and instead of replacing one with the other I plan to use both. I just will use the new one more during the warranty phase (still one year) for quality control and use of warranty if any unexpected issues arise. Once the warranty is up I plan to keep my devices in separate bathrooms and use both. I would not travel with either of these. I consider it smaller not small. The upgrade is just in presentation. Which for me is worth it but may be unnecessary for those not bothered by the size and weight of the original.

In my set the blue comb was out of stock so they gave me the pink one free and a coupon to get the original blue one in August. They have some type of hashtag contest where by posting a comment you are entered to win a round on your original purchase. Overall, I am satisfied. I am very happy with the device and the consistent customer service experience I receive with this company. I got what I expected.
So interesting about the attachments! Perfect for someone who has one already.

Back